[LO-RMX] Deadmau5 - Deer Bus [LO-RMX] Deadmau5 - Deer Bus

okay

The bass lacks the syncopation of the original so its not as effective :/

Oakwood responds:

Mmm, I slightly agree, but hey, it's a remix, difference has to be there! ;)

Into The Sky *AeX* Into The Sky *AeX*

The lead...

The lead is definitely the driving section of the song, at around 2:00 all those high frequencies merge together a bit and sound a bit messy! The melodic elements in the song are great as they are. When you're mastering try to imagine all of the "instruments" in one room as if they were being played live. Panning can help develop a wider sounding mix, I'm not sure how much of this you've applied in the mix and it's just opinion.

Really Nice. I liked it a lot, downloaded 5/5 :)

AetherX responds:

Thanks for the tips. I did pan each instrument to give them some room but maybe not enough. I'm still figuring out mastering and not very good at it.

_Shits n Giggles in G Major_ _Shits n Giggles in G Major_

Nice!

Those drums really remind me of Aphex Twin! Powerful stuff. I too share your love of gated synths. LFOs can be a good time too! :D

[Snow]* [Snow]*

DUDE!

I forgot how much I love this tune! Really well done! 5/5 10/10

Solkrieg responds:

Thank you for leaving feedback! It really helps! PM me if you have any suggestions for me to remake anything. (I am currently sucked into SMW64. I love there songs!)

Rocket Jump Rock (TF2) Rocket Jump Rock (TF2)

Bonk!

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, this is great.

tf2 music remix series! tf2 music remix series!

haha

Haddaway yes? That is so weird, I was listening to that not too long ago. But like ALL THE TIME. Pretty funny. You could maybe use other characters voices too...

MrDiemon54 responds:

yea u guessed it but how did u find this?

Untitled Dub [Dubstep] Untitled Dub [Dubstep]

Nice!

I'm no dubstep expert, but that was pretty sweet. The drums sound really nice and crisp. I liked how eerie it felt with the atmosphere you created. Just out of interest what program do you use?

Reignee responds:

Used FL 7 to make this song, now it's FL 9 :)

Michael J. - Thriller [Remix] Michael J. - Thriller [Remix]

I really needed this. Thank you!

fruityloop fruityloop

I agree with haxory

Music is more than this. Plus in the long run FL studio won't help you. You'd be better with something like Reason. It's good that you want to make music though.

matthewtoo responds:

Im 11 and im new to music making
im only good at fl studio

-Skyscraper- (techrock 3) -Skyscraper- (techrock 3)

Wow!

I know I'm about 4 years late, but this is awesome!